Sunday, November 21, 2010

My new creedo

Or maybe my new motto, ripped off from the gun blogger community:

"Camera: better to have one and not need it than to need it and not have one."

I speak from personal experience. There have been times where I missed an awesome shot because I left my camera at home. Other times I carry it around and nothing happens. Every news photographer worth their salt knows this and practices this creedo/motto - so should I.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I have a Fuji Fine Pix S7000 that I take most of my serious pictures with but I'm finding that an Olympus 'credit card' style camera is handier.

    Most men's shirts have a breast pocket and the camera slips into it.

    Don't know if you carry a bag or not, but those types of cameras are very portable and affordable.

    ReplyDelete