Monday, October 11, 2010

Where to begin?

I was talked into this by some friends -- Internet friends, whom I've never met and hopefully will at least humor me by reading at least a couple posts.

The idea is to share some behind-the-scenes moments as a newspaper reporter. I do want to stay as private as possible, so I'll refer to my employer as The Paper and designate people with letters for names...like me, I'm T.

I do have a few ideas for some things to share with you in future posts, like a cast of characters I work with and interact with, some things that make me glad I do what I do and some things that make me wish I was born a generation earlier, when newspapers weren't about to die.

Any insights into things you would like to know about? Please feel free to leave ideas in the comments.

Thanks!

1 comment: